APC Back-UPS 800VA, 230V, AVR, Universal and IEC Sockets BX800LI-MS - Black
- Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
- Outlets provide abundant runtime for network gateway equipment and other critical low-power devices, allowing for hours of internet access during a power outage.
- Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Safeguards unit from damage by automatically turning it off in the event of a short circuit or overload.
- Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
- Output power capacity : 415 Watts / 800VA
- Output Connections : (1) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup), (2) Universal Receptacle (Battery Backup)
- Nominal Output Voltage : 230V
- Nominal Input Voltage : 230V
- Input Connections : IEC-320 C14, NEMA 5-15P
- Cord Length : 1.22meters
- Maximum Input Current : 7.0A
- *Equipped with IEC jumper cord. Are you using it to connect to your PC? If yes, you may swap the power input cable of your PC with the input cable of the UPS. The UPS cable will have non-UK plug at one end and IEC at the other end. You can use the IEC part of the cable to connect to your PC and the other non-UK plug to connect to the UPS universal socket. Then, you may use your PC power cable (Malaysia plug) as your input cable for the UPS. Alternatively, you may use an adapter.
- 2 years warranty
- Brand APC
- Model BX800LI-MS
- Warranty type Local Manufacturer Warranty
- Seller SKU UPSAPC0BX800LI
- What's in the Box - 1 x APC Back-UPS 800VA, 230V, AVR, Universal and IEC Sockets BX800LI-MS - Black - 1 x User Manual - 1 x Warranty Card
- Color family Black
- Warranty Period 2 Years
- Input Voltage 100-240 V
- RGB Lighting No
- Number of SATA Cables
- Power Output (W) 415W
- Hazmat Battery
- Package Length 34.5
- Package Width 29
- Package Height 20.5
- Package Weight 6.7
iTworld is committed to backing up with friendly, responsive shipping services to meet the needs of our loyal customers. We choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won't be damaged during delivery.
1. Place an order in iTworld website by checkout your cart.
2. Once the payment was successful, you will receive a confirmation email.
3. Your order is now under processing.
4. We will ship your order once it is packed. You will receive a tracking number of your order.
5. Items deliver to you.