Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is CompAsia’s iPhone For Everyone Program?
CompAsia’s iPhone For Everyone Program is a program that allows you to get an iPhone during signup and upgrade to a newer iPhone in the month of 25th and 37th of your tenure with low installment plans.
2. What are the devices being offered?
The available device(s) are:
➢ iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Black
➢ iPhone SE (64GB, 128GB, 256GB)
3. Can I purchase more than 1 iPhone with a single NRIC?
Currently each NRIC is only eligible for one device under this program.
4. Who is eligible for this program?
Any Malaysian (with valid Blue MyKad) and between 18 years to 64 years old are eligible to sign-up for this program.
5. Can I terminate within the contract period?
No, you will still have to pay the monthly fee in full, up to the end of the contract period.
6. Do I need a credit card to sign up for the program and other supporting documents?
No, you do not need a credit card to sign up for the program. All you need to bring along is your NRIC card to the store and our store staff will assist on signup process.
7. Can I terminate my contract after signed up or during the contract period?
You can early terminate the contract after 12 months of commencement date. Early Termination is allowed and subject to penalty fee stated below:- Penalty Fee = (Monthly Rental x Remaining Months Balance) + Estimated Replacement Value (if applicable) +Administration Fee
8. What happens if device got stolen / broken beyond repair?
This program does not come with device protection; hence you will need to continue paying until the end of contract.
9. Is there any program sign up fee?
Yes, there is a one-time program fee which is the same amount as the monthly fee of your device.
10. Do I need to make first month payment at the point of sign up?
Yes, you need to make a one-month advance payment upon sign up. This will cover the payment for the first month.
11. Where and how can I make the first payment?
The first payment must be done at the store and payment can be made via any available payment method in-store.
12. Where do I make my monthly payments?
CompAsia will send you an invoice on a monthly basis via email and the payment can be done via a payment gateway through the URL link that will be shared in the email.
For credit/debit card user, you may find the successful transaction will state the receiver as “iPay88” or “iPay88*Terra Optimus Pearl Sdn. Bhd.” in your bank/card monthly statement.
13. What happens if I missed my monthly payment?
You will have to settle the outstanding amount as soon as possible to ensure you will have continuous uninterrupted service on your iPhone. You will be receiving payment reminders through email.
14. Can the amount paid for the upfront during the signup be refunded?
All successful transaction is not refundable.
15. For overpaid bill, can the amount be refunded to the payer?
The amount to be paid has been fixed in the portal. Therefore, it will not be any case of short or over payment will be made by customer.
16. Customer made 2 separate payment for 1 bill. Will the amount be carried forward or refund back?
In the event customer has made the payment for the invoice issued, automatically the invoice reference will not be accepting another payment and the payment gateway will not allow the transaction to be done.