Epson LQ310 Dot Matrix Printer - White
- Narrow carriage 24-pin SIDM
- High 416 CPS print speed at 12CPI
- 10,000 power on hour MTBF
- USB, Serial and Parallel ports
- High-speed processing time with 128KB data buffer
- Up to 416 characters per second (12cpi)
- Print direction: Bi-direction with logic seeking
- Control code: ESC/P2 and IBM PPDS emulation
- Uses approx. up to 1.3W in sleep mode
- Flexible connectivity with built-in USB, serial and parallel interface options
- Brand Epson
- Model LQ310
- Warranty type Local Manufacturer Warranty
- Seller SKU PRNEPS0LQ310PR
- What's in the Box - 1 x Epson L360 Printer
- Color family Black
- Warranty Period 1 Year
- Printer function 3in1 (Print, Copy, Scan)
- Input Voltage 220V
- Printer Connectivity Type USB
- Mono/Color Mono & Color
- Input Tray Capacity 1-50 Sheet
- USB Support Yes
- Output Tray Capacity 1-20 sheet
- Paper Handling A4 210mm X 297mm
- Double Sided Printing No
- Print Speed 1-10ppm
- Maximum Print Resolution 600 x 1200 DPI
- Wattage 201-300
- Hazmat None
- Package Length 35
- Package Width 40
- Package Height 20
- Package Weight 6
WHY THE EPSON LQ310?
Building on its reputation as the worldâ€â„¢?s top dot matrix printer maker, Epson has introduced the Epson LQ-310 as the next-generation narrow carriage, 24-pin model that replaces the legendary LQ-300, featuring vastly improved speed and reliability.
The Epson LQ-310 features a 128KB input data buffer memory that is double that of its predecessor. This enables it to achieve high printing speeds of up to 416 characters per second at 12 CPI â€“ or almost 40% faster than the model it replaces.
Improving on Legendary Reliability
The Epson LQ-310 also has an improved reliability rating that is an astonishing 67% higher than its predecessor that was already renowned for its dependability. The LQ-310 is rated for a mean time before failure (MTBF) of 10,000 POH (power on hours) compared to the older modelâ€â„¢?s 6,000 POH.
High Impact for Multiple Carbon Copies
Achieve optimum efficiency with the LQ-310â€â„¢?s ability to create up to a 4-part form printout (1 original + 3 copies).
With built-in USB, Serial and Parallel Interface options, the LQ-310 is able to connect to just about any output device you need it for.
iTworld is committed to backing up with friendly, responsive shipping services to meet the needs of our loyal customers. We choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won't be damaged during delivery.
1. Place an order in iTworld website by checkout your cart.
2. Once the payment was successful, you will receive a confirmation email.
3. Your order is now under processing.
4. We will ship your order once it is packed. You will receive a tracking number of your order.
5. Items deliver to you.